As a Global Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the company's procurement strategies and large deals. You will establish the process, develops agreements with the suppliers, explore the best opportunities, and support the company in achieving better results.
- Develop strategies to source materials and services using the strategic sourcing methodology
- Develop, implement, and maintains viable, cost-effective strategic sourcing objectives within the custom projects or regular stock supply.
- Initiate projects towards supply markets, conduct market research, and proactively find new suppliers and alternative sourcing concepts.
- Create and maintain contracts and enhance agreements with the suppliers (including price and payment terms negotiation where applicable).
- Identify areas for sourcing improvement and business opportunities to drive performance and continuously support business results.
- Negotiate and conclude deals following delegated responsibility.
- Monitoring and analyzing market development and supply availability. Forecasts prices of strategic spend segments.
- Participates in cross-functional teams and proactively communicates with stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure effective and consistent modeling, planning, and forecasting processes for each business unit, and identify and implement best practices in these processes.
- Closely interacts with the business and participates actively in meetings and processes.
- Analyzes the current state of the organization's inventory with peers, anticipating that knowledge in their upcoming buying decisions.
- Review and maintain planning and purchasing contingencies to ensure a continued product supply to our customers and ensure prompt delivery.
- Contributes to monthly reports about market developments, target prices by area, and KPI reports
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or related field;
- Experience in Purchasing / Strategic Sourcing / Commercial;
- Broad experience in business and/or procurement position;
- Strong communication skills & profound analytical and proven negotiation skills;
- Experience in different cultural environments or fields of business or comparable level of exposure;
- Advanced/Fluent English communication skills (C1 level or above).
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B tech companies
- Contract type: Legal Person ("PJ")
- Compensation: monthly salary + annual bonus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying