As a part of the Network Team at Maxihost, you'll collaborate with our R&D, product engineering, and network engineering for design, deployment, and optimizing the network infrastructure. You'll use your network engineering, project, and network automation skills in a unique way to deliver a stable and fault-tolerant network. We're looking for passionate network engineers with experience in network automation and projects. Technologies we work with: Python / Ansible, Juniper OS / Cisco OS / Huawei OS, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian) / Windows, Zabbix e Netbox.
- Collaborate with the network engineering team to design and deploy the data center network architecture;
- Design and Deploy our internal and external routing policies & traffic engineering;
- Coordinate and collaborate on network projects, working across multiple teams;
- Recommend network modifications to improve service quality and stability;
- Automate manual and repetitive tasks that consume the network engineering team's time by using the right tools and technologies;
- Plan, design, and implement network automation solutions to assure the streamlined operation of network communication systems (routing, switching, and data center technologies);
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end network infrastructure processes.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Technology areas or related degree or equivalent experience;
- Advanced English communication skills (B2 level or above);
- Knowledge of routing protocols and concepts (BGP, OSPF, etc.);
- Understanding of networking concepts (switches, routers, protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.);
- CCNP certification or equivalent required;
- Knowledge and experience on JunOS;
- Linux Shell (all utilities) experience;
- Expert knowledge of firewalls technologies, including VPNs and routing;
- Knowledge and experience with Python Scripting and Ansible for Network automation and analytics;
- Experience with pre-sales or projects.
- Contract type: Legal Person ("PJ")
- Compensation: R$ 13.000 - R$ 15.000 + bonus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying