The Network team at Maxihost is one of the main elements that guarantee stable connections to our customers, operating and resolving issues on our inner solid, complex, and up-to-date network infrastructure. Our team performs with a logical data network and security, including routers, switches, firewalls, and expansion projects, acting to solve problems at the structure. We work with Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Fortinet, and other vendors.
- Perform the management and maintenance of the logical data and security network, including edge routers, core switches, and firewall, beyond planning expansion and acting in atypical cases in the structure;
- Provide L2 support related to network issues to our customers, keeping tickets updated in prompt time and within deadlines;
- Resolve incidents of medium and high complexity by making changes/improvements on the overall network or checking directly with transit suppliers;
- Build solutions based on root cause analysis to prevent past incidents;
- Documentation of network structure, technical procedures, and tickets;
- Administration of network monitoring tools, being responsible for creating graphs and thresholds to enhance monitoring performance;
- Be a positive role model for the team, empowering junior analysts to work on low complexity incidents.
Skills and qualifications
- Advanced English communication skills (B2 level or above)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology areas or related degree;
- Knowledge of the following network protocols: MAC, Spanning-tree, Trunk, VLAN, VXLAN, IP, ARP, DHCP, ACLs, Subnets, BGP, OSPF, VPNs, TCP, UDP, SNMP, NTP, SSH, Ping, Trace, NTP.
- Solid knowledge of data center architecture, including experience with BGP protocol, Cisco Nexus, and firewalls troubleshooting (Fortinet preferably);
- Ability to solve problems with empathy, ownership, and a hands-on approach;
- Ability to prioritize and a strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to communicate and persuade those around you using leadership skills;
- Be open to learning something new every day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology areas or related degree.
- Cisco CCNA certification;
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying